Samsung Galaxy Note II owner might switch their device when they know Samsung’ flagship Galaxy Mega 6.3. It was announced on June 2013. Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 is also known as Samsung SGH-i527 for AT&T. Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 takes the advantage of the massive 6.3-inch display and has become the spotlight. With the large screen at 233 ppi pixel density, the Galaxy Mega device adopts a mega-sized DC-LCD screen. Until now, the Mega 6.3 has become the biggest brother in Galaxy family when it comes to the territory of phablets or tablet. Anyway, Galaxy big screen supporters will be satisfied with the display when they watch video and play games.
Galaxy Mega 6.3 comes to be a mid-range smartphone, instead of a high-end phablet. It is more affordable than Galaxy Note II. Some main specifications of Galaxy Mega 6.3 follow below:
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 specifications:
- Dimensions: 167.6 x 88 x 8mm
- Screen Type: SC-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M-color
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels (233ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU: Dual-core 1.7GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Memory: 8/16 GB, 1.5GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 8/16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Still camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera; 1.9MP front facing camera
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps
- Battery: Li-lon 3,200 mAh
When it comes to Mega 6.3 inner parts, we need to teardown it to check. The following Mega 6.3 take apart tutorial video illustrates the Galaxy Mega 6.3 parts.